Your safety is very important to us. At Marcos Ortega DDS we are taking extra precautions for COVID-19:
1. Following OSHA, CDC, American Dental Association and California Dental Association guidelines, the dental office of Marcos Ortega DDS is taking essential precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
2. Air purification processes are in place for common areas and exam rooms to ensure the safety of our patients.
3. To help with the mitigation of infection risk, we are continuously disinfecting common areas within our office and limiting the number of people in the building to comply with regulations outlined by the state of California.
4. Each dental exam room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between patients and our equipment is designed to eliminate aerosolized particles while dental work is being done.
5. Along with limiting the number of people in our building, our staff is practicing social distancing and utilizing the proper PPE when coming in contact with patients.
6. Each person who enters the building will undergo a temperature check and will answer a short survey to determine whether they are exhibiting any symptoms.
Call Dr. Ortega Today
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 protocol, please call our office and we will be able to guide you through the process.