At Marcos Ortega DDS, everything we do is for the well-being of our valued patients. We are devoted to offering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a critical element of overall physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, Marcos Ortega is a vital member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Have We Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health considerations of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant mothers
- Pediatric dental counsel for new parents
- Emergency treatment for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Instruction on proper dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite problems
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile makeover recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The very comfortable and friendly team at Marcos Ortega DDS would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 619-295-4545.
Contact Marcos Ortega DDS: 619-295-4545
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):