Hello San Diego! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons for people in San Diego to make some small improvements or undergo a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your Hillcrest, Mission Hills, or Bankers Hill cosmetic dentist and I am willing to bet that you’ll be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but dentists in the San Diego area can help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some Bankers Hill residents believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the San Diego area and are looking for a cosmetic dentist, I would love to serve you. My name is Dr. Marcos Ortega. I have been practicing quality dentistry in a San Diego, California since 1986. Please call 619-717-8459 for an appointment.
Marcos Ortega DDS offers the following services:
And more! Call today!
Dr. Marcos Ortega
Marcos Ortega DDS
306 Walnut Ave, Ste 25
San Diego, California