CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics.” The “chairside” refers to the dentist’s chair.
What is CEREC?
- Dental practices with CEREC technology have a state-of-the-art milling machine that fabricates tooth restorations
- CEREC dentists use CAD/CAM software to create custom crowns that fit perfectly
- CEREC crowns are designed, manufactured, and placed in the same day
- CEREC crowns don’t necessitate messy impressions
- CEREC crowns are as strong and durable as crowns made the traditional way
Advanced cosmetic dentists and urgent care dentists use CEREC. CEREC restorations provide numerous benefits for patients.
9 Important Things to Know About CEREC Dental Crowns
- CEREC emergency restorations don’t require additional treatment after the first emergency visit
- CEREC crowns are manufactured with durable, high-quality materials
- They look exactly like your existing teeth
- They work like a conventional restoration
- You don’t need to insert a tray with messy goo into your mouth to take the impression
- They don’t require a temporary crown that may come loose
- They can last ten years or longer
- Are finished in one dental visit
- Marcos Ortega DDS offers CEREC same-day crowns
We hope you never experience a dental emergency. But just in case, save our Marcos Ortega DDS phone number to your phone contacts.
When a tooth is injured, immediate treatment can mean the difference between saving or losing a tooth.