Teeth that are damaged or misshapen can really detract from your smile, but thanks to cosmetic dentistry from Marcos Ortega DDS in San Diego CA, you can do something about these and other issues. There are fixes for nearly any tooth problem!
Some of the most popular and effective procedures include:
- Dental Veneers: Porcelain veneers are extremely thin shells of medical-grade ceramic, custom-made to match the from of your teeth. They are cemented in place to dramatically improve your smile.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: These clear aligners help you fix crooked teeth and realign your smile without the need for invasive metal braces.
- Teeth Whitening: This process helps remove stains and restore brilliance to your smile. It can also help prevent new bacteria from forming by giving you as close to a blank slate as possible. Maintaining it requires constant brushing and flossing, of course!
- Dental Crowns: Natural-looking dental crowns cover the tops of damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: The ultimate restoration for cracked, broken, or completely missing teeth, implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jaw line. They provide a sturdy base for a host of additional tooth-replacement restorations, including bridges and dentures.
At Marcos Ortega DDS in San Diego CA we use cosmetic dentistry to improve smiles every day. Patients from all over Hillcrest, Mission Hills, and Bankers Hill also come to us for general dentistry services. Contact us today!